Saturday, January 18, 2014

Farm Machinery

We have three tractors, one excavator, three farm bikes, three quad bikes and various other farm implements and garden machinery in varying states of repair. None of them, apart from my ride on mower, have been purchased brand new.

When I stay with our Daughter and her family and we are out and about there are usually road works somewhere. Daughter thinks I am checking out the workers, but I am actually quite interested in the machinery, especially excavators.

Recently our old David Brown tractor came out of retirement for hay making and I realised the floral seat cushion that has been used for many years was a little incongruous!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...