Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hot Drinks



Hot Drinks

We have a lovely little machine that makes good coffee quickly with no mess. Consequently I have been having far too much and instead I am now making honey and lemon drinks in these insulated cups. I bought them for $5 each and the colour of the lids is a bit startling, but they keep my drink nice and hot for quite a long time. The felted cosy cuff makes them more comfortable to hold. Lemon is helpful to ward off colds and honey is a natural antibiotic, so hopefully I will stay well and keep enjoying my hot drinks during this wintery weather.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Sent from my iPad

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Modern Baby Quilt

I finished this quilt in good time for a new arrival thinking it was a neutral pattern and colour scheme. It is a Disappearing Nine Patch B...